• Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

remove sticker

how do you remove "peugeot", the lion and "206cc" like shorty did here?:

http://www.ccool.de/bilder/bilder_user/shorty/shortyneu_heck.jpg

denmark
    8)

Very easy, you just have to heat the lion with a hair dryer, not to close to avoid damaging painting. After a few minutes the glue will soften and you will be able to remove it.

Clean the rest of the glue with light alcool or symonis product

have fun...

Luc I)

Kommentar

@denmark

You also can do the following : Take a small but stable screwdriver and lift the "206cc" on one corner. It will not release immediately. Apply constant power to the screwdriver. After a couple of seconds the "206cc" will slowly begin to rise. Continue with same pressure and some seconds later it is totally released. Be aware of scratching the paint by slipping of with the screwdriver.
      I did release the "peugeot" and the "206cc" that way. Took me 5 minutes.

8)

Kommentar

... and, additional to Luc,s tip, after you have softend the glue by heat: You can use a twine to remove the pasted letters very easy, by pulling through the twine slowly under the letters ...
        Regards, Michael

Kommentar

hi guys

thanks a lot for the fast replies.

i will now try and remove the name etc. from my car.

have a great summer!

denmark

8) 8) 8) 8)

Kommentar

please, dont remove the lion. Its a Brandmark. Its the identity of the car. It looks much better if you only remove the 206 cc and the peugeot icons. Also you can avoid a lot of questions. (What a car is this one?)
            Please - let the lion in your heart.

two times!

Kwops :dance1:

Kommentar

OK, now have removed the signs. But ---- how to stick them at the car again??? Is there a special glue???

Kommentar

hiho @ll,

@jack,
                you can try to put it on again, but i guess the glue won,t fit like it did the first time. it,s easier, but even more expensive, to buy new signs (i guess the price for each will be about 10-15euros).

cee yo -MeE-

Kommentar

@jack,

I am thinking of removing the letters, too.

But why do you want to put them on again? Is there a special reason, or have you just been joking?? In that case: Good humor, lol.

Greetings,

Jones
                  Mein Arzt hat mir viel Bewegung an der frischen Luft empfohlen, da hab ich mir nen CC gekauft.

Kommentar

Lädt...
                  X