Einklappen
X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

307CC trunk problem (and more)

I have several problems with my new bought project car peugeot 307CC 2004 but for now i want to fix this one.
    The problem is that the trunk/boot dose not open with the button on the key or with the push button on the boot, and also not with Autocom computer.
    I have searched for power ( 12V ) in the boot but cant find any beside in the 12V outlet. I have searched with a multimeter on the cables from the lock and from the push button and from the light but there is nothing :-(
    I have also searched for a separate fuse for the boot but i cant find any :-(
    I have striped down the boot to look for broken cables but i cant find any .
    I have done a BSI restet but does not help.
    I have checked the lock in the trunk so it works by ading 12V to it direct from a battery.

Please help med someone so i can go on to the next problem that is fixing the power windows and roof that does not work :-(

Translation:
    Kofferraum Problem
    Ich habe mehrere Probleme mit meinem neu gekauften Peugeot 307CC Bj. 2004, und jetzt möchte ich dieses Problem beheben.
    Das Problem ist, dass der Kofferraum nicht mit der Taste auf dem Schlüssel oder mit dem Druckknopf auf dem Kofferraum zu öffnen ist, und auch nicht mit Autocom Computer.
    Ich habe nach Stromanschluss (12V) im Kofferraum gesucht, kann aber keinen finden, außer in der 12V Steckdose. Ich habe mit einem Multimeter die Kabel des Schlosses, des Druckknopfes und des Lichtes überprüft, aber es ist nichts zu finden :-(
    Ich habe auch nach einer separaten Sicherung für den Kofferraum gesucht, aber ich kann keine finden :-(
    Ich habe den Kofferraum auseinandergenommen, um nach defekten Kabeln zu suchen, aber ich kann keine finden.
    Ich habe ein BSI Reset gemacht, aber das hilft nicht.
    Ich habe das Schloss im Kofferraum auf Funktion geprüft, so dass es funktioniert, indem ich 12V direkt von einer Batterie anlege.
    Kann mir bitte jemand helfen, danach kann ich auf das nächste Problem, dass die Problembehebung der elektrischen Fensterheber und Dach, das nicht funktioniert, betrifft.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately, I do not know the peculiarities of the 307cc.
    Read once here:
    .ccfreunde.de/forum/307cc-techtalk/kofferraum-geht-nicht-auf
    (trunk does not open)

Try to press the unlock button in the center console before you get out and open the trunk with the "zero button".
    There is a switch on the inside edge of the trunk lid that apparently allows you to turn the opening function on and off without a remote.
    And try to follow the sequence: Open the door, then pull the ignition key out of the lock ... then try to open the trunk.
    Maybe this is the soluten?

use https://www.deepl.com/de/translator
    GrüCCle von CCarin
    Wo
    der206cc auch zu Hause ist ...

Kommentar

Zitat von CCarin Beitrag anzeigen
      Unfortunately, I do not know the peculiarities of the 307cc.
      Read once here:
      .ccfreunde.de/forum/307cc-techtalk/kofferraum-geht-nicht-auf
      (trunk does not open)
      There is a switch on the inside edge of the trunk lid that apparently allows you to turn the opening function on and off without a remote.
      And try to follow the sequence: Open the door, then pull the ignition key out of the lock ... then try to open the trunk.
      Maybe this is the soluten?
      How does this swich look like on the inside of the trunk ? the swich you say will activate the button :-)
      Zuletzt geändert von CCarin; 07.03.2022, 14:19.

Kommentar

Look here for the "switch" and the further functions, if this is activated ...

Klicke auf die Grafik für eine vergrößerte Ansicht  Name: Screenshot 2022-03-07 153948.jpg Ansichten: 0 Größe: 78,1 KB ID: 472440

Fixing the problem wwith the roof and the power windows ... mostly it depends on the Micro-switches, if there one is not working correctly.
        For informations look at our ... ccfreunde.de/forum/307cc-bastelecke-do-it-yourself/elektronik-aa/307cc-mikroschalter-lage-und-funktion
        Zuletzt geändert von CCarin; 07.03.2022, 14:53.
        GrüCCle von CCarin
        Wo

Kommentar

Zitat von CCarin Beitrag anzeigen
          Look here for the "switch" and the further functions, if this is activated ...
          https://www.ccfreunde.de/forum/filed...0&d=1646664121
          aha i thought you ment some other swich . That one i know. That swich is set to OPEN ( not locked ). Is that right?
          Zuletzt geändert von CCarin; 07.03.2022, 14:57.

Kommentar

OK ... this is correct for the normal use.
            hmh? Now I can only guess? Maybe is one of the micro-switches responsible for ALL the malfunctions?

Look here 307cc-bastelecke-do-it-yourself/mikroschalter-lage-und-funktion
            special to the nice pictures from https://motor-talk.de/forum/Attachment.html?attachmentId=754174

Check the micro-switches from the trunk-movement

Klicke auf die Grafik für eine vergrößerte Ansicht

Name: kofferraumdeckel.jpg
Ansichten: 327
Größe: 64,6 KB
ID: 472443Klicke auf die Grafik für eine vergrößerte Ansicht

Name: Screenshot 2022-03-07 160652.jpg
Ansichten: 249
Größe: 62,0 KB
ID: 472444
            GrüCCle von CCarin
            Wo

Kommentar

Parking sensors

When i put in the reverse gear i hear a long beeeeep for maybe 5-6 seconds and then it stops, and then nothing.....
              Nothing on any display and no beep beep beep :-(
              What is wrong?

Peugeot 307CC 2004
              Zuletzt geändert von CCarin; 16.03.2022, 10:07.

Kommentar

Maybe you interrupt the warning function by stepping on the brake?
                With many PDC it is switched so that the warning function is deactivated?

But maybe one of the parking sensors is defective?

https://ccfreunde.de/forum/307cc-techtalk/parksensor-pdc-defekt-ausbau-austausch
                GrüCCle von CCarin
                Wo

Kommentar

Lädt...
                X