• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Hello from France....

Hello
    I'm french, I don't speak german & can not read :(
    I've got a french 206 CC Quiksilver grey 110 HP with JBL & ESP. It's my second CC.
    This site is very good many pictures

We did some trip in France with CC. The next one is in september in WE 10 & 11 in massif central moutain.

Hello,

and welcome, your english is good, so no problem having a conversation, at the 20 of august we are going to Evian Les Bains on a Holiday trip. I'm going to try the 206cc at the road to the Chamonix Mont-Blanc.

Success and fine trips in your cc!

Kommentar

We are international. :cool:
      A Dutchman greets a Frenchman in the German forum.
      From me a cordial welcome too.
      It´s good, if we are forced a slightly English to chat.
      Thommy

Kommentar

Also welcome from my side

I like France very much, 2 times I made holiday in France (Provence). If I will go to France once again with my husband an naturally with our 206 I would like to make a trip around the canyon of Verdun. I made in 1996 and it was a very exciting tour.
        Liebe Grüße

von Iris

Einfach nur relaxen in der Plauder-Bar

Kommentar

Danke for the messages It's very nice!!!
          I went few times in Germany: Koln, Stutggart (festival beer ), Müchen (many time Frieburg....
          I like Germany very well. Nice cattles, nice churches, nice people.....

I would like to do "an international meeting cc" in Germany or in France or both next year I know the german're like to move, I can to move in Germany.
          You're welcome if you would like to come here

What do you think?

German is too difficult for me, no easy to understand everthings on the forum.
          Zuletzt geändert von ; 21.09.2005, 23:48.

Kommentar

Zitat von seb69
            ....I would like to do "an international meeting cc" in Germany or in France or both next year I know the german're like to move, I can to move in Germany.
            You're welcome if you would like to come here

What do you think?

German is too difficult for me, no easy to understand everthings on the forum.
            Up

Kommentar

Salut, seb69!

Je crois que c'est une bonne idée de faire une excursion franco-allemand. Peut-être à l'Alsace ou le Forêt noir. Et on peut visiter aussi la production de Peugeot a Sochaux, la musée de Peugeot ou la production du toit de la 307CC pas loin de Freiburg.
              Alors, je commence en Anglais parce que ce n'est pas si facile pour moi d'ecrire en français, c'est longtemps d'avoir appris la langue a l'ecole et c'est aussi plus facile pour les autres à lire l'Anglais.

Well, since you wrote about your trip in massiv central in the middle of September, I can also report about our excursion on the WE of 10th of September in a german region called Sauerland. The weather was partly warm, but foggy in the beginning and with a little thunderstorm in the afternoon. We met there with five Peugeot 307CC and five Renault Mégane CC having the first intergalactical meeting of french cars of different producers here in Germany.
              It's been a nice day in a beautiful landscape with an even better get-together in the evening and a tasty dinner, and many of the guys said that they enjoyed it much and would appreciate having another meeting in the future, so there's a good chance of finding enough people to participate in a meeting next year.

BTW, my last time being in France was our (me and my girlfriends) vacation at the Côte d'Azur three years ago which we enjoyed very much even though it's not a cheap place to stay. But we certainly will return to see some more places sometime in the future.
              And I'm also a fan of Paris but wasn't there for a very long time. So this will be the next spot to visit for us in France, hopefully next year.

So I hope we'll get something organized next year

CU
              307CC-Fan
              So sehr man auch trödelt; es wird nicht früher! (Prof. Harald Lesch, Astrophysiker)

Kommentar

Your french is very good 307CC-Fan, félicitation!!!!!

OK for everythings, yes too much area to visit in France, I know... Same in Germany

I went in north in France & to go to Saarbrücken 2 days ago to buy CD R. Cheapper in Germany.

I think so it's a good idea to visit the Peugeot museum, not to far from Germany. I try to find something in German but there's nothing :( only this link http://www.3sat.de/3sat.php?http://w...s/mobil/14467/
                You can to do a virtual visit on http://www.peugeot.com/default_histoire_musee/ & click to "la visite virtuelle"

If you would like more informations about the museum or other in France, I can to tell you

Kommentar

Hi there !!!
                  I'm french too and I live near Lyon.

I have basics un german :

Hallo, Ich heisse Nolce,
                  Ich bin Franzosich
                  Ich bin 24 Yahre alt
                  Zuletzt geändert von ; 15.10.2005, 12:11.

Kommentar

Zitat von 307CC-Fan
                    Salut, seb69!

Je crois que c'est une bonne idée de faire une excursion franco-allemand. Peut-être à l'Alsace ou le Forêt noir. Et on peut visiter aussi la production de Peugeot a Sochaux, la musée de Peugeot ou la production du toit de la 307CC pas loin de Freiburg.
                    Alors, je commence en Anglais parce que ce n'est pas si facile pour moi d'ecrire en français, c'est longtemps d'avoir appris la langue a l'ecole et c'est aussi plus facile pour les autres à lire l'Anglais.

Well, since you wrote about your trip in massiv central in the middle of September, I can also report about our excursion on the WE of 10th of September in a german region called Sauerland. The weather was partly warm, but foggy in the beginning and with a little thunderstorm in the afternoon. We met there with five Peugeot 307CC and five Renault Mégane CC having the first intergalactical meeting of french cars of different producers here in Germany.
                    It's been a nice day in a beautiful landscape with an even better get-together in the evening and a tasty dinner, and many of the guys said that they enjoyed it much and would appreciate having another meeting in the future, so there's a good chance of finding enough people to participate in a meeting next year.

BTW, my last time being in France was our (me and my girlfriends) vacation at the Côte d'Azur three years ago which we enjoyed very much even though it's not a cheap place to stay. But we certainly will return to see some more places sometime in the future.
                    And I'm also a fan of Paris but wasn't there for a very long time. So this will be the next spot to visit for us in France, hopefully next year.

So I hope we'll get something organized next year

CU
                    307CC-Fan
                    Up

Kommentar

Hallo 300fan, maintenant, par-ce que nous avons une voiture francaise, il faut approndre la langue encore und fois. Moi j'apris fraincais a 1985, mais j'oublie' tout - c'est disparu :confused:

Kommentar

Zitat von electroman
                        Hallo 300fan, maintenant, par-ce que nous avons une voiture francaise, il faut approndre la langue encore und fois. Moi j'apris fraincais a 1985, mais j'oublie' tout - c'est disparu :confused:
                        Ce n'est pas un problème, ça peut revenir très vite
                        Sure why not
                        But in english it's better I think for everybody.
                        OK so.... What do you want to do for a trip next year in Germany, Switzerland or France?

Kommentar

Zitat von seb69
                          Ce n'est pas un problème, ça peut revenir très vite
                          Sure why not
                          But in english it's better I think for everybody.
                          OK so.... What do you want to do for a trip next year in Germany, Switzerland or France?
                          Up
                          Ich will knuddeln!
                          Das war der bärengerechte CC: 308cc HDi 165 Automatik Allure 2011 JBL Xenon WIP-COM 3D Vollleder "Vintage Bordeaux" perla nera
                          Das ist der bärengerechte Smart: fortwo Cabrio passion mhd 2013 kristallweiss/black

Mehr MacBaer

Kommentar

Ich kann doch jetzt nicht einfach.......

meinen User-Namen ändern :o Wenn ich das hier so lese dann verstehe ich nur die Hälfte :confused: Sprechen kann ich es ja...aber schreiben und lesen...da hapert es denn doch gewaltig!!!

Grüßle vom Peppi (A-F aus Charmè weggelassen :o ) Merde....
                            Sieht er nicht stark aus der Dicke?! Der 307CC ist einmalig!!
                            Solange man noch genügend Träume in sich hat.. lebt man auch auf der Sonnenseite des Lebens !!

Kommentar

canyon du verdun

Zitat von Schnellchen
                              Also welcome from my side

I like France very much, 2 times I made holiday in France (Provence). If I will go to France once again with my husband an naturally with our 206 I would like to make a trip around the canyon of Verdun. I made in 1996 and it was a very exciting tour.
                              all deletet, was wrong here, sorry
                              Zuletzt geändert von Diesel-Georg; 05.02.2006, 22:12. Grund: sollte eine pers?nliche Antwort werden, deshalb hier l?schen
                              CC fahren ist :cool: und macht viel :D :D :D

Kommentar

Lädt...
                              X