X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

Hi to all!!!

Hi!!

First of all: please excuse me if I cannot speak/understand your language!!!

I bought my 206cc 1.6 16v Iceland-grey during last April...what a nice car!!!

In my country we cannot find any workshop or maintenance manual...anyone here knows where may I buy/order it?

thank you very much,

Deimos.

Hi Deimos,

where are you from? I,m sure a few of us cannot speak in YOUR language;D

Last March I bought an Iceland grey too, but in Germany this colour is called "Eisbergsilber" (ice-berg silver )

happy driving!!!:dance2:

Kommentar

Hi, Jogibaer, thank-you for your answer.

I,m from Genova, Italy...and you?!

So we have a similar car?! I think you made the RIGHT choice!!! 8)

What about manuals? have you any info or suggestion for me?!

Original von Jogibaer:
      Hi Deimos,

where are you from? I,m sure a few of us cannot speak in YOUR language;D

Last March I bought an Iceland grey too, but in Germany this colour is called "Eisbergsilber" (ice-berg silver )

happy driving!!!:dance2:

Kommentar

...?

nobody can help me??

please!

...in the holy name of CC!!!

:rotate: :roll:

Kommentar

Ciao Deimos! Come stai?

Mi chiamo GB.

I,m going to improve my Italian in a few month. Let,s talk again then.

Well I,m not quite sure what you are looking for, but I guess it,s the manual you want.
          You can find one here:

http://www.unsereseite.de/206CC/Betriebsanleitung/HandbuchCC02.pdf

But it,s in german!

Don,t you have any Peugeot-Seller in Itlay?
          What about this site:
          http://www.peugeot.it

Perhaps you can find a manual in italian there?

Ciao!
          --
          " el camino "
          206 cc Platinum 1.6

Kommentar

Ah!ah!ah!

;D ) ;D

Bravo!!!

Giuro che, quando ho letto le prime due righe, ho creduto tu fossi un mio conN***onale!!!!
            /**/ I assure you that, when read the first two lines, believed that we are of the same nationality!!!

Se vuoi davvero parlare in Italiano, non c,è problema ma mi dispiacerebbe che i toui amici del forum non capissero...
            /**/If you actually want to speak with me in Italian, there,s no problem but I would not like your forum friends are not able to understand us...

Prima di continuare: grazie per i link!!
            /**/Before going on: thanks for the links!!!

Ok, forse non mi sono spiegato abbastanza: sto cercando i manuali d,OFFICINA, non il libretyto di istruzioni!!!Qualcuno mi ha detto che sono 8 CD-ROM ma nel mio paese sembra essere impossibile averli...
            /**/Ok, perhaps I did not explane myself enought: I,m looking for WORKSHOP, REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE manual, not the user,s one!!! Some one told me tha are 8 CD-ROMS but here in my country seems to be impossible to have it...

Certo che ci sono concessionari Peugeot, qui in Italia... altrimenti dove avrei potuto comprare la mia?? :roll:
            /**/For sure here in Italy are Peugeot-sellers...if not: where could I buy mine?? :roll:

Ciao!
            /**/bye!

D.

Kommentar

Ciao Deimos!

;D

Well, I guess we should talk in english. No one else would understand and my Italian is perhaps not good enough for long conversations.
              But I,m going to Rome at the end of the year to improve it. I,m not sure how long I,m going to stay there, but it will be at least for six months.
              My problem is my car now, because I,m not going to take it with me. (If I would, it will surely get some damage... and actually you don,t need a car in Rome.)

Ok, back to topic.
              I,ve never heard of this manual. I have my CC for two months now, so perhaps I just don,t know about that manual.
              What about the others? Would be interesting for me too...

cheers
              GB

--
              " el camino "
              206 cc Platinum 1.6

Kommentar

taaa-taaa-ttaa-taaaaa
                TAAA-TAAA-TTAA-TAAAA....
                (I,m playing our national anthem)

;D ;D ;D

Roma?? what a beautiful city... yeah actually the most beautiful in my country!!! I,m a little bit far from there: Genova is the northest harbour of the Mediterranean sea... but, please: try to write me in english and in Italian else... I,ll be happy to help you to improve your language (my mother is an Italian-language teacher!).

For your car: damage is not the actual problem in Rome... you have to be afraid of thieves!!! For sure si not true WE don,t need YOUR car in Roma...as YOU don,t need YOUR car in Roma: the traffic is a very big trouble but Underways work good, overthere.

by the way: my CC also is very-very new: April the 2nd of ,03!!!

ok...those manuals or guides help us very much top repair and to take care of our precious car!!!

It describes how to set the roof, to check brakes, lights, oil-lakes, engine-health, ecc...

anybody has it???

thanks,
                Deimos

Kommentar

Lädt...
                X